One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The aquatic larvae or nymphs possess respiratory abdominal tracheal gills.’
- ‘The air sacs leading into and out of the lungs hold a large volume of fresh air, so in general, the respiratory costs of tracheal elongation are probably not high.’
- ‘This finding illustrates how morphological changes during development can improve tracheal conductance.’
- ‘The receptors have long fused rhabdoms and are surrounded by a tracheal tapetum.’
- ‘The lantern tracheal system is also highly specialized.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.