One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The lantern tracheal system is also highly specialized.’
- ‘The receptors have long fused rhabdoms and are surrounded by a tracheal tapetum.’
- ‘The aquatic larvae or nymphs possess respiratory abdominal tracheal gills.’
- ‘This finding illustrates how morphological changes during development can improve tracheal conductance.’
- ‘The air sacs leading into and out of the lungs hold a large volume of fresh air, so in general, the respiratory costs of tracheal elongation are probably not high.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.