One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘They include traceability, safe farm practices, prudent use of antibiotics and chemicals, pasteurisation and meat contamination.’
- ‘We seem to be seeing the beginnings of a trend towards more local sourcing of food, with benefits to local businesses, the freshness and traceability of food, and reducing food miles.’
- ‘In a first for the industry, the new facility contains the latest in technology, which will allow for full traceability of the fish back to the port or farm of origin.’
- ‘He said sheep tagging and traceability will assist in resolving illegal movements but the reality is that tagging in itself will not apprehend and root out rogue dealers.’
- ‘Minister Joe Walsh described NSIS as a most important development in progressing animal identification and traceability in Ireland.’
- ‘Traceability is a fundamental requirement for organic certification.’
- ‘Traceability from field to plate is essential in today's consumer market.’
- ‘As the community is small, complete transparency and traceability is guaranteed.’
- ‘Traceability will underpin all future food safety legislation.’
- ‘We need traceability and a surveillance system that ensures early recognition of a disease problem.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.