One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The toxicological evaluation of the chemical substances, quantified by emission-chamber measurements, is summarized in Table 1.’
- ‘Very few other chemicals have been given such extensive scrutiny, and there is still no epidemiological or human toxicological evidence to impugn DDT.’
- ‘Inasmuch as chemical properties determine toxicological properties, metalloids should not be considered as a subset of metals but as a subset of nonmetals.’
- ‘In particular, it will be necessary to determine whether a gene product is of pharmacological or toxicological importance and whether individual allelic variants are of therapeutic importance.’
- ‘They have chemical and toxicological properties quite different from either single beta amyloid molecules or clumps of the molecules called fibrils.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.