One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The resident is responsible for the assessment and management of patients with pharmacologic and toxicologic problems.’
- ‘With the recognition that this publication is a quick-reference handbook and not a textbook, it is a valuable tool and resource for numerous clinical, scientific, and toxicologic applications.’
- ‘Tests for ingestion of ketamine are seldom available, but ketamine may be suspected if a toxicologic test is positive for PCP.’
- ‘The regulatory tools used by the CVM in the past were designed to assess the toxicologic safety of chemical compounds.’
- ‘The U.S. Food and Drug Administration has taken a protective stance on the regulation of food irradiation compared with much of the rest of the world, approving only low-dose radiation without toxicologic testing.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.