One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Tests for ingestion of ketamine are seldom available, but ketamine may be suspected if a toxicologic test is positive for PCP.’
- ‘The U.S. Food and Drug Administration has taken a protective stance on the regulation of food irradiation compared with much of the rest of the world, approving only low-dose radiation without toxicologic testing.’
- ‘The resident is responsible for the assessment and management of patients with pharmacologic and toxicologic problems.’
- ‘With the recognition that this publication is a quick-reference handbook and not a textbook, it is a valuable tool and resource for numerous clinical, scientific, and toxicologic applications.’
- ‘The regulatory tools used by the CVM in the past were designed to assess the toxicologic safety of chemical compounds.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.