One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I've been trying to give the new roommate some townish advice like that.’
- ‘I like the attention - but what I am trying to cling to is kinda small townish and specific.’
- ‘Coming into town off of Route 54, the road gradually gives way to more townish features.’
- ‘She lives alone in the apartment district of the more ‘townish’ area of town, since she has no real family (delicate, sensitive issue).’
- ‘This explains the townish appearance of these places.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.