One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This explains the townish appearance of these places.’
- ‘She lives alone in the apartment district of the more ‘townish’ area of town, since she has no real family (delicate, sensitive issue).’
- ‘I like the attention - but what I am trying to cling to is kinda small townish and specific.’
- ‘I've been trying to give the new roommate some townish advice like that.’
- ‘Coming into town off of Route 54, the road gradually gives way to more townish features.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.