One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Coming into town off of Route 54, the road gradually gives way to more townish features.’
- ‘I've been trying to give the new roommate some townish advice like that.’
- ‘This explains the townish appearance of these places.’
- ‘I like the attention - but what I am trying to cling to is kinda small townish and specific.’
- ‘She lives alone in the apartment district of the more ‘townish’ area of town, since she has no real family (delicate, sensitive issue).’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.