One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I've been trying to give the new roommate some townish advice like that.’
- ‘I like the attention - but what I am trying to cling to is kinda small townish and specific.’
- ‘This explains the townish appearance of these places.’
- ‘Coming into town off of Route 54, the road gradually gives way to more townish features.’
- ‘She lives alone in the apartment district of the more ‘townish’ area of town, since she has no real family (delicate, sensitive issue).’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.