One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Take heed you purveyors of performance, you touters of telematic technology.’
- ‘One subtext to the Post series is that the outrages against propriety and the law committed during the run-up by analysts, stock touters, venture capitalists, and entrepreneurs were transparent and egregious.’
- ‘Sales rooms existed throughout the Gold Coast with touters on virtually every busy pedestrian street luring unsuspecting holidaymakers into the worse nightmare of their lives with all sorts of appealing goodies.’
- ‘As one of the leading touters of the potential for stem cells, I wanted him to clear up some areas of confusion.’
- ‘Internet ticket touters attempting to sell Rod Stewart Mission Concert tickets are coming under fire from desperate fans.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.