One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The Municipality of Piran is renowned as the most touristically developed municipality in Slovenia.’
- ‘He who is commercially and more touristically viable gets the statue.’
- ‘These northern towns were once touristically or agriculturally successful, but today they are confronted with growing identification and economic problems.’
- ‘No other part of Europe has turned itself around in the last ten years so rapidly and so much - economically, politically and touristically - as the Baltic Republics of Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania.’
- ‘It is rather developed touristically with many hotels, rooms to let, restaurants and coffee shops.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.