One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He didn't take himself seriously, and that's just what the crowd, which took in teens to totterers liked about him.’
- ‘Finding extraordinary compatibility between toddlers and totterers, some entrepreneurs have created ‘intergenerational’ daycare centers which allow children to interact with seniors.’
- ‘The Russian peasants of 1905 were well represented by a wide age range from tots to totterers manoeuvring successfully round the crowded stage while the intricate and fascinating dance routines were choreographed to include the superb bottle-dance on four carefully poised heads.’
- ‘Each year the event sells out to a capacity crowd of 3,000 people of every age, from toddlers to totterers.’
- ‘Thanks… but no thanks for the invite… it's good fun to be on this side and watch the totterers totter…’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.