One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Other potential magnetic consequences of the SOLC are identified: its error field can introduce complications in feedback control schemes for stabilizing MHD activity and its toroidally non-axisymmetric field can be falsely identified as an axisymmetric field by the tokamak control logic and in equilibrium reconstruction.’
- ‘In another design, the armature is toroidally wound on a slotless stator.’
- ‘Unlike conventional MHD modes, these modes start toroidally localized and grow in amplitude and toroidal extent.’
- ‘A similar curve can be used to show the general torque characteristic for toroidally wound motors, but it may also have a flat portion.’
- ‘A toroidally bent crystal with the bending radius in the vertical direction r V = 2R sin 2 B, where R is the radius of the Rowland circle, provides point-to-point focusing with the source spot S imaged at the image point I on the circle.’
- ‘Processing steps are somewhat different from those used for lay-up transformers though the starting material is the same-large toroidally annealed coil coated with magnesium silicate, which usually provides sufficient insulation.’
- ‘The tube contains toroidally shaped rings within the maximum diameter portions of the corrugations in the tube wall.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.