One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Herbal teas intended for tonification can be augmented by setting the cup of tea on a South Magnetized surface for an hour or so before drinking.’
- ‘In many cases, the patients are instructed to continue herbal therapy at a much lower dose in pill form for long-term tonification.’
- ‘Eventually the constant mild nourishing tonification, combined with strict avoidance of coffee and alcohol, perhaps will begin to soften the hardened cells.’
- ‘For some people who only need slight tonification, they can take the regular powdered dosage of 1-2 grams every third, fifth or seventh day.’
- ‘I continued doing acupuncture for his aches and pains and suggested a moxa box so he could do additional kidney tonification as winter was coming and he was starting to feel the cold.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.