One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for note cluster
- ‘Lerner conquered the score's thunderous octaves and tone clusters brilliantly.’
- ‘Unusual techniques abound but these performers careen through the tone clusters and microtonal brambles like dancers through dense forests.’
- ‘A brief middle section contains off-beat strumming, while tone clusters finally give way to richly-scored harmonic passagework.’
- ‘It also sounds heavily dissonant due to tone clusters and many tritones.’
- ‘He turns fashionably Feldman-esque by unceremoniously flattening out the composer's intricate intimacy into dull clumps of tone clusters and aimless arpeggios.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.