One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A native or inhabitant of the US city of Toledo in Ohio.‘two native Toledoans wrote the screenplay’
- ‘Attila Records was owned by another Toledoan.’
- ‘People on social media reported seeing Toledoans as far away as Lima and Delaware, Ohio.’
- ‘Connections to numerous politicians and other prominent Toledoans emerged after his arrest.’
- ‘The famous TV physician offered tips for Toledoans looking to live healthier lives.’
- ‘The purchase rankled Toledoans who were suspicious of the secrecy of the source of the money.’
- ‘The native Toledoan said he planned to relate these and many other anecdotes in an autobiography.’
- ‘The east side is home to The Docks, featuring restaurants that draw Toledoans and people from outlying communities.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.