One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A native or inhabitant of the US city of Toledo in Ohio.‘two native Toledoans wrote the screenplay’
- ‘The native Toledoan said he planned to relate these and many other anecdotes in an autobiography.’
- ‘The east side is home to The Docks, featuring restaurants that draw Toledoans and people from outlying communities.’
- ‘The famous TV physician offered tips for Toledoans looking to live healthier lives.’
- ‘People on social media reported seeing Toledoans as far away as Lima and Delaware, Ohio.’
- ‘Attila Records was owned by another Toledoan.’
- ‘Connections to numerous politicians and other prominent Toledoans emerged after his arrest.’
- ‘The purchase rankled Toledoans who were suspicious of the secrecy of the source of the money.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.