One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Then I took a closer look, and discovered that the world of dance is rife with language and conventions that tie dancers in people's minds to the realm of infancy and toddlerhood.’
- ‘Just a couple of weeks ago, a study came out in the journal Pediatrics which claimed that TV watching in toddlerhood contributes to attentional problems in the early elementary years.’
- ‘By the time Nat reached toddlerhood, I was being instructed on which classes to sign her up for, which nursery schools to look at, which sports should she play and musical instruments she should master.’
- ‘But the 2,000 parents of toddlers surveyed said their children were losing the art of inventive, imaginative play which is what toddlerhood should ultimately be about.’
- ‘At last check, only one of our girls has made it through toddlerhood unscathed and I no longer believe that the feminine gender enters the world magically imbued with an inner ballerina-like grace.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.