One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘By the time Nat reached toddlerhood, I was being instructed on which classes to sign her up for, which nursery schools to look at, which sports should she play and musical instruments she should master.’
- ‘At last check, only one of our girls has made it through toddlerhood unscathed and I no longer believe that the feminine gender enters the world magically imbued with an inner ballerina-like grace.’
- ‘Then I took a closer look, and discovered that the world of dance is rife with language and conventions that tie dancers in people's minds to the realm of infancy and toddlerhood.’
- ‘Just a couple of weeks ago, a study came out in the journal Pediatrics which claimed that TV watching in toddlerhood contributes to attentional problems in the early elementary years.’
- ‘But the 2,000 parents of toddlers surveyed said their children were losing the art of inventive, imaginative play which is what toddlerhood should ultimately be about.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.