One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
noun & adjective
- ‘The hotel was quiet with few guests and therefore staffing was minimal - but everyone (reception, bar, housekeeping, restaurant, security guard etc) was very, very friendly and helpful, in a typically laid back, somewhat restrained Tobagan way.’
- ‘We quickly learned the trials and joys of Tobagan driving.’
- ‘To truly be a Tobagan, you must try the crab and dumplings and get a local to tell you the legend of its aphrodisiac qualities.’
- ‘During March 2007, London will host an exhibition of cricket work by the contemporary Trinidad and Tobagan artist Wendy Nanan.’
- ‘Going to Shaw Park early to watch the crowd gather and everyone set up I wandered around the venue visiting the food stalls with the famous Tobagan pig foot souse, chicken with pigeon peas and rice.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.