One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
noun & adjective
- ‘During March 2007, London will host an exhibition of cricket work by the contemporary Trinidad and Tobagan artist Wendy Nanan.’
- ‘To truly be a Tobagan, you must try the crab and dumplings and get a local to tell you the legend of its aphrodisiac qualities.’
- ‘The hotel was quiet with few guests and therefore staffing was minimal - but everyone (reception, bar, housekeeping, restaurant, security guard etc) was very, very friendly and helpful, in a typically laid back, somewhat restrained Tobagan way.’
- ‘Going to Shaw Park early to watch the crowd gather and everyone set up I wandered around the venue visiting the food stalls with the famous Tobagan pig foot souse, chicken with pigeon peas and rice.’
- ‘We quickly learned the trials and joys of Tobagan driving.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.