One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
In my genuine opinion; as far as I know.‘to the best of my belief Francis never made a will’
- ‘And this I say of my own experience, and also from report of those who, to the best of my belief, speak truly.’
- ‘I was present when a Summary of Evidence was taken and I gave the same evidence as I have given now to the best of my belief.’
- ‘In the present instance I am forced to admit that the facts are, to the best of my belief, unique.’
- ‘He had had them, to the best of my belief, for forty to fifty years.’
- ‘I will therefore place on record the circumstances which, to the best of my belief, were the cause of this omission.’
- ‘A. Yes, to the best of my belief it is.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.