One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
To come (used in journalists' shorthand to indicate that a particular detail will be added in the final version of an article)‘the new lawsuit, filed TK in L.A. Superior Court, alleges that he approached Brown in the parking lot’‘there are tk light bulbs in the chandelier in the chamber of the House of Representatives’‘they succeeded in making minor modifications to the new law, but as of date TK the most troubling provisions remain’
- ‘Her death at the Stamford Hospital followed a long illness [TK time].’
- ‘The piece is all done, but his age is still TK.’
- ‘Once the band was finally in place, the new record, Title TK, was finished in mere months.’
- ‘On May TK, a witness saw the defendant step out of the drug store.’
- ‘A Clockwork Orange was released in 19TK.’
1970s: apparently an alteration of TC in order to distinguish it from printable text.
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.