One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
With great effort or energy.‘he worked tirelessly to promote environmental awareness’
- ‘Most teachers I know are working generously and tirelessly for their students.’
- ‘This album is tirelessly energetic and full of potential chart hits.’
- ‘She tirelessly dusts, polishes, cooks and cleans and then still has the patience to tuck you into bed and read you a story.’
- ‘Tirelessly and in almost complete obscurity, they toil to clean up the environment.’
- ‘They argue tirelessly with each other about class and race.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.