One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He didn't find it, and just plopped down tiredly on the age-worn bed, curling up in the meagre warmth of the threadbare blanket.’
- ‘Jonah rubbed his forehead tiredly and wished his mother didn't know quite so much about his life.’
- ‘She slumped against her doorway and tiredly dropped her bag to the floor before crumpling down next to it.’
- ‘Sighing tiredly, he blinked once and cleared his sight of the fog that had begun settling around him.’
- ‘I tiredly acknowledge the new doorman as we enter the gates of my apartments.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.