One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Well maybe I should take you home so you can sleep off your tipsiness.’
- ‘A tendency towards tipsiness, then, could well be an evolutionary hangover.’
- ‘Okay, maybe the tipsiness is talking right now, or maybe I was slightly delusional when he was hitting on me, but there is a point to this call.’
- ‘‘Yes, papa,’ she slurred slightly, more in weariness than from any type of alcohol tipsiness.’
- ‘The man's eyes do not suggest tipsiness but intelligence and sensitivity.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.