One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The soundtrack suffers a bit from tinniness and scratching in certain parts, and the 2.0 Dolby surround is not very lively, but it is robust and even the smallest grunts and sighs come through clearly.’
- ‘Hiss is minimal and the songs have a degree of warmth to them, avoiding the tinniness that sometimes characterizes film music of the time.’
- ‘Audio quality varies greatly; at its worst, there's buzz, flatness, and tinniness; at other moments it is respectably clear and shows adequate fidelity.’
- ‘On the sound side, the Dolby Digital Stereo mix is decidedly high ended, but there is no shrillness, tinniness, or distortion to be found.’
- ‘While one can gauge a tiny bit of tinniness in the scoring, the dialogue is always understandable (with an assist from the subtitles) and easy to hear.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.