One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Only serious timpanists with outstanding intonation skills should attempt Batigne's Duplex.’
- ‘I could have easily been a concert percussionist and made a sweet living being lead timpanist for the Chicago Symphony Orchestra.’
- ‘All timpanists carry a wide range of beaters to suit different music and different acoustics.’
- ‘During the long introduction of the Finale, the timpanist is required to re-tune his instrument for the key change that follows.’
- ‘The problem was figuring out what a young timpanist could play for a concerto.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.