One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But, I suppose, it's a timesaver at best, so I should be happy.’
- ‘Here are some quick timesavers you can implement immediately.’
- ‘Commercially processed and precooked turkey products are timesavers, but they also can be high in sodium and nitrites, so read labels carefully.’
- ‘Try these simple timesavers: put a timer on the coffee maker, and plan out the clothes you'll wear to avoid last-minute closet crises.’
- ‘Not to mention you can buy shrimp already cooked, a timesaver in your busy day.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.