One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Here are some quick timesavers you can implement immediately.’
- ‘Try these simple timesavers: put a timer on the coffee maker, and plan out the clothes you'll wear to avoid last-minute closet crises.’
- ‘Not to mention you can buy shrimp already cooked, a timesaver in your busy day.’
- ‘But, I suppose, it's a timesaver at best, so I should be happy.’
- ‘Commercially processed and precooked turkey products are timesavers, but they also can be high in sodium and nitrites, so read labels carefully.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.