One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Those who travel inland will find a tranquil green countryside to explore, prevalent with almond, fig, orange and pine trees, where little villages stand timelessly in the sun.’
- ‘And so she might have drifted timelessly, until a greater awareness touched her.’
- ‘As the minstrels played music, they ate, watching the dancers in scarlet skirts and gold tunics twist and sway timelessly.’
- ‘John Rodgers and Aaron Cox worked timelessly at midfield.’
- ‘His sculptures may be made out of old cookers and washing machines, buckled wheels and rusty chains, but they communicate timelessly.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.