One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Sedimentary rock composed of lithified glacial till.
- ‘Both the tillite and the rock surface are demonstrably Pre-Cambrian.’
- ‘He warned that not all poorly sorted rocks were true glacial tillites and thus were unreliable indicators of past climate and continental positioning.’
- ‘That tillites were found closely associated with carbonates was cited as additional evidence of huge fluctuations in global climates.’
- ‘This isotopic shift is supported by the presence of Musgrave-derived boulders within the tillites that are associated with the rhythmites.’
- ‘One of the classical Late Pre-Cambrian tillites is the Bigganjargga tillite of northern Norway.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.