Men's white cotton briefs.
- ‘It's a pity the photo doesn't capture the tighty-whities visible through the open sides of the dungarees - those really drew the whole costume together.’
- ‘‘My husband wears tighty-whities,’ she giggled, bending over in hysterics.’
- ‘And when Tony told us to strip, I didn't want to take my pants off because I didn't want to show off my tighty-whities.’
- ‘He was still in his tighty-whities for God's sake!’
- ‘‘I used to go over to his house to take dictation, and he'd answer the door in his tighty-whities,’ she recalls of her boss.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.