A large North American salamander that is blackish with yellow patches or stripes.
- ‘‘Leopard frogs, boreal toads, spotted frogs and tiger salamanders are experiencing serious declines’ he says.’
- ‘Each name links to an information section with images and the status code; for example, the tiger salamander is on the Red List in danger.’
- ‘Another family, the Ambystomatidae occurs in the New World from Canada to central Mexico and includes the tiger salamander and the axolotl.’
- ‘The California tiger salamander is a large, stocky, terrestrial salamander with small eyes and a broad, rounded snout.’
- ‘The Service published a final rule on September 21 listing the Santa Barbara County population of the California tiger salamander as endangered.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.