One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Patients unfortunate enough to expire did so tidily tucked up in bed.’
- ‘He wraps the book up tidily with a timeline of the company's development milestones.’
- ‘He is described as white, in his late 30s to early 40s, with short, dark neat hair and tidily dressed.’
- ‘Catherine's pork medallions were tidily presented and accompanied with a filling parsley mash and creamy sauce.’
- ‘So, like the pressing need in the US for some certainty in a lot of things, they tried to wrap it as tidily as possible.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.