One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An animal of a breed of small white, brown, or black dog with a silky coat of medium length.
- ‘Apparently the correct definition of his mongrelism is that he is a retriever and Tibetan spaniel cross.’
- ‘The loyal and affectionate Tibetan Spaniel thrives on human companionship, forming a strong bond with their owners and family.’
- ‘Especially popular in monasteries, the Tibetan spaniel was prized for its loyalty and usefulness.’
- ‘Owning a Tibetan Spaniel is not a matter to be treated lightly.’
- ‘The Tibetan Spaniel is a relatively healthy breed with only one documented hereditary problem.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.