- ‘thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself’
- ‘Does your content obey the first commandment of good copy: ‘Thou shalt put thy customer before thyself.’’
- ‘But if you don't take the time to pamper thyself, you'll become less able to crank.’
- ‘The first step, as always, comes from knowing thyself.’
- ‘Trust thyself: every heart vibrates to that iron string.’
- ‘We must respond - we must respond to that ancient command: ‘Physician, heal thyself.’’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.