One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
noun & adjectiveEntomology
- ‘Molting may continue into adulthood, and there may be more than forty molts in the life of a thysanuran.’
- ‘For that matter, mayflies are not morphologically so different from thysanurans that we can reject Nardi's suggestion out of hand.’
- ‘Mushroom bodies in thysanuran insects (silverfish) lack calyces.’
- ‘Domestic species of thysanurans have the potential to cause extensive damage to household goods.’
- ‘Only one thysanuran is of particular economic importance in the United States, the silverfish or " slicker’.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.