One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
noun & adjectiveEntomology
- ‘Mushroom bodies in thysanuran insects (silverfish) lack calyces.’
- ‘Domestic species of thysanurans have the potential to cause extensive damage to household goods.’
- ‘Only one thysanuran is of particular economic importance in the United States, the silverfish or " slicker’.’
- ‘Molting may continue into adulthood, and there may be more than forty molts in the life of a thysanuran.’
- ‘For that matter, mayflies are not morphologically so different from thysanurans that we can reject Nardi's suggestion out of hand.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.