One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He remembers the windblown thymy moors of the west of Scotland.’
- ‘Peppered Parmesan ‘French fries’ were all peppery at the front of the tongue and thymy at the back.’
- ‘Above hung the thymy hill where dry grasses and bracken murmured or screamed in the wind.’
- ‘There was the good pasture for the horses and thymy hill-grass for the sheep.’
- ‘The air is sweetened by the thymy odours of mountain and moor.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.