One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A person's large thighs, especially those with a great deal of cellulite.
- ‘You know these people are thinking, finally she's doing something about those thunder thighs; I call them the ‘brow archers.’’
- ‘I took a small sip of my smoothie and decided not to drink anymore of it, for fear that it might go straight into my thunder thighs.’
- ‘Despite her thunder thighs (girl needs bootcut jeans), her performance is actually rather enjoyable.’
- ‘Like true African American southern girls I have thunder thighs, something I also inherited from my mom.’
- ‘Hide a jelly belly with a mesh top, and disguise thunder thighs with a cute swim skirt.’
- ‘Some of them have thunder thighs which are almost revealed.’
- ‘As You enter the holiday grazing season, consider getting a jump on your New Year's resolution and say goodbye to ‘old acquaintances’ such as love handles and thunder thighs.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.