One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for platelet
- ‘In general, two to six blood platelets or thrombocytes are seen in an oil immersion field, but their distribution is variable and they may appear in large clumps.’
- ‘Grade 3 or Grade 4 thrombocyte abnormalities, including thrombocytopenic events were observed in 14% of the patients who received TEMODAL.’
- ‘Circulating lipoprotein and thrombocytes increased in all groups.’
- ‘The erythrocytes were allowed to settle for 1 h, and the plasma, leukocytes and thrombocytes were separated by aspirating the supernatant.’
- ‘Leukocytes were classified as lymphocytes, thrombocytes, granulocytes and monocytes, and percentages of cell types were calculated.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.