One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A means of reproducing natural colors by combining photographic images in the three primary colors.
- ‘The three-colour process is at the heart of color reproduction on any type of paper.’
- ‘With the exception of black, every colour may be reproduced by the three-colour process, but it is necessary that the colours used be kept as clean as possible.’
- ‘The Printers Guild wanted new ways to manufacture better paper and were interested in a basic three-color process.’
- ‘The three-color process is designed for, and depends upon, three-strip separation negatives for its printing medium.’
- ‘The only way to reproduce a full spectrum of natural hues was with a three-color process.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.