One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A means of reproducing natural colors by combining photographic images in the three primary colors.
- ‘The only way to reproduce a full spectrum of natural hues was with a three-color process.’
- ‘The Printers Guild wanted new ways to manufacture better paper and were interested in a basic three-color process.’
- ‘The three-color process is designed for, and depends upon, three-strip separation negatives for its printing medium.’
- ‘The three-colour process is at the heart of color reproduction on any type of paper.’
- ‘With the exception of black, every colour may be reproduced by the three-colour process, but it is necessary that the colours used be kept as clean as possible.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.