One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The herd's massive matriarch advanced towards me with her ears spread threateningly.’
- ‘She glared at him threateningly and then spun around, before he could say anything abusive.’
- ‘He pursued me threateningly and when I saw his two friends coming up behind him I realised that I was in trouble.’
- ‘The last call for passengers heading for Chicago fills the air threateningly.’
- ‘He moved from side to side threateningly, like a maniac in a horror movie and I froze in complete panic.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.