One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for telepathy
- ‘Evidence that people can communicate with each other using thought transference has emerged from ground-breaking research in Scotland, it was claimed last night.’
- ‘Alongside this, Ferenczi was fascinated by contemporary experiments in thought transference and other occult activities, hoping that they might provide useful tools for psychoanalysis.’
- ‘They do not possess language, communicating simply through thought transference, and they have not sublimated the primitive desires for self-gratification.’
- ‘This also explains why he holds the bizarre notion that mind control is accomplished through telepathic thought transference.’
- ‘The first major experimental work on thought transference conducted by the Society for Psychical Research focused on the supposed abilities of the Creery sisters, who were caught using a code to fraudulently produce the effects.’
- ‘Can I ask you if you have, in your experience, encountered people who were not necessarily exhibiting thought transference, but might well have been psychotic?’
- ‘There are several differing views which can be brought to bear as an ‘explanation’, and thought transference is an obvious one.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.