One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Great care and attention to detail.‘his scholarship was marked by thoroughness and accuracy’‘he praised the thoroughness of the police investigation’
- ‘I'm amazed at the thoroughness with which you revised the first draft.’
- ‘Our in-house testing team, despite their expertise, cannot replace an army of beta testers in thoroughness.’
- ‘There is already concern among some politicians over the thoroughness of the investigations into corruption.’
- ‘The thoroughness of the authors ' quantitative research is apparent throughout the book.’
- ‘The judges were very impressed with the boldness and wit of the idea, which has been executed with great thoroughness and precision.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.