One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The early English Protestants rejected the Thomistic view that manual labor has a penal aspect, derived from Adam's punishment.’
- ‘In later life he was sensitive to the resemblance between the Thomistic scholasticism in which he was trained and the Marxist scholasticism that he embraced as an adult.’
- ‘Open theists, following process theists, insist on the difficulties the Thomistic solution poses for human freedom.’
- ‘Still others argue that that there is a radically original Thomistic philosophy which cannot be characterized by anything it shares with earlier thinkers, particularly Aristotle.’
- ‘I have argued that the evidentialist objection to theistic belief is rooted in classical foundationalism; the same can be said for the Thomistic conception of faith and reason.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.