- British term for Pentothal
- ‘In most respects thiopentone seems to be comparable to its younger competitors.’
- ‘Comparative evaluation of propanidid with thiopentone as an anaesthetic agent for electro-convulsive therapy.’
- ‘I have injected the antibiotic cefuroxime, thinking it was the anaesthetic thiopentone.’
- ‘The use of induction agents, such as thiopentone, and muscle relaxants when a patient's airway reflexes are still present, can counteract these effects.’
- ‘The systemic kinetics of thiopentone were little affected by halothane anaesthesia.’
- ‘Inhibition of neutrophil respiratory burst and chemotaxis in vitro by thiopentone but not methohexitone’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.