One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A local antiseptic for abrasions and minor cuts.
Chemical formula: C₉H₉HgNaO₂S
- ‘Her research shows that thimerosal is a strong allergen.’
- ‘Except for local hypersensitivity reactions, thimerosal has not been found to cause any harm.’
- ‘And because thimerosal is added in the manufacturing process, its presence may not even have to be disclosed on the labeling.’
- ‘Steps were rapidly taken to remove thimerosal from vaccines by switching to single-dose vials that did not require any preservative.’
- ‘Polio, MMR, and varicella vaccines have never contained thimerosal.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.