One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A local antiseptic for abrasions and minor cuts.
Chemical formula: C₉H₉HgNaO₂S
- ‘Steps were rapidly taken to remove thimerosal from vaccines by switching to single-dose vials that did not require any preservative.’
- ‘Her research shows that thimerosal is a strong allergen.’
- ‘Except for local hypersensitivity reactions, thimerosal has not been found to cause any harm.’
- ‘Polio, MMR, and varicella vaccines have never contained thimerosal.’
- ‘And because thimerosal is added in the manufacturing process, its presence may not even have to be disclosed on the labeling.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.