A local antiseptic for abrasions and minor cuts.
- ‘Her research shows that thimerosal is a strong allergen.’
- ‘And because thimerosal is added in the manufacturing process, its presence may not even have to be disclosed on the labeling.’
- ‘Except for local hypersensitivity reactions, thimerosal has not been found to cause any harm.’
- ‘Steps were rapidly taken to remove thimerosal from vaccines by switching to single-dose vials that did not require any preservative.’
- ‘Polio, MMR, and varicella vaccines have never contained thimerosal.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.