One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Since wildlife is attracted to water, if your yard doesn't have a pond or stream, consider adding a birdbath or a recirculating fountain with a thermostatically controlled heater.’
- ‘These furnaces generally are thermostatically controlled, have a good-sized firebox, automatic draft control and optional hot-water coils.’
- ‘All of the properties feature fitted kitchen units, bathrooms with chrome fittings and thermostatically controlled showers and fitted wardrobes.’
- ‘Features include recessed low-voltage lighting, a video intercom and gas central heating with thermostatically controlled radiators.’
- ‘The temperatures were thermostatically controlled for their variations to be within 0.2°C.’
- ‘All greenhouses need some form of ventilation, preferably automatic if you are out all day (oddly enough automatic window openers, operated thermostatically, are not expensive and can be used in the smallest of greenhouses).’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.