One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘If your radiator has a thermostatic valve, make sure it is in the off position.’
- ‘A thermostatic mixer shower will keep the water temperature at the level selected.’
- ‘Heat output can be controlled by a central thermostat or you can install thermostatic valves that regulate the heat of individual radiators.’
- ‘Only leave electric blankets switched on all night if they have thermostatic controls for safe all-night use.’
- ‘The bathrooms are fitted with white Victorian suites, thermostatic showers, mirrors and shaving lights.’
- ‘Brushed steel ovens, hobs and extractor fans are included in the price, thermostatic mixer showers are fitted over each bath and there are fitted wardrobes in most bedrooms.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.