One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘There will always be residual waste, which must either be thermally treated or landfilled.’
- ‘There are currently a number of Government proposals that will require landlords to make their properties thermally efficient.’
- ‘A lone, single bomb, thermally guided, had hit the electric substation outside the perimeter of the complex, causing little damage.’
- ‘An earlier order bans the import of live birds, eggs and thermally unprocessed bird products from 17 countries and regions in East and South Asia.’
- ‘The complex will be built with thermally efficient non-toxic timber panels, which should mean residents have a pleasant surprise when the energy bill arrives.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.