One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The simulation consists of thermalization, equilibration, and production phases.’
- ‘The collisional thermalization between electrons and ions is very slow, due to the large difference in their masses, and it occurs on a millisecond timescale.’
- ‘This breakup is a fast event (usually occurring during thermalization or at the beginning of the productive simulation phase) but also a rare event.’
- ‘The magnitude of the observed anisotropic flow effect is sensitive to the degree of thermalization at the collision's earliest moments.’
- ‘The horizon size predicted by the existing Big Bang model is too small to account for the observed isotropy in the cosmic microwave background to have evolved naturally by thermalization.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.