One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The collisional thermalization between electrons and ions is very slow, due to the large difference in their masses, and it occurs on a millisecond timescale.’
- ‘The magnitude of the observed anisotropic flow effect is sensitive to the degree of thermalization at the collision's earliest moments.’
- ‘The simulation consists of thermalization, equilibration, and production phases.’
- ‘This breakup is a fast event (usually occurring during thermalization or at the beginning of the productive simulation phase) but also a rare event.’
- ‘The horizon size predicted by the existing Big Bang model is too small to account for the observed isotropy in the cosmic microwave background to have evolved naturally by thermalization.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.