One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This breakup is a fast event (usually occurring during thermalization or at the beginning of the productive simulation phase) but also a rare event.’
- ‘The simulation consists of thermalization, equilibration, and production phases.’
- ‘The horizon size predicted by the existing Big Bang model is too small to account for the observed isotropy in the cosmic microwave background to have evolved naturally by thermalization.’
- ‘The magnitude of the observed anisotropic flow effect is sensitive to the degree of thermalization at the collision's earliest moments.’
- ‘The collisional thermalization between electrons and ions is very slow, due to the large difference in their masses, and it occurs on a millisecond timescale.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.