One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
In accordance with the thing mentioned.‘the act and the regulations made thereunder’
- ‘At the relevant time (the system has of course subsequently been very significantly altered) the legal aid system was regulated by the Legal Aid Act 1988 and the various regulations made thereunder.’
- ‘The Act and regulations made thereunder provided that all common land and town and village greens were to be registered within 5 years.’
- ‘These include the Health & Safety at Work etc Act 1974 and various regulations made thereunder, between 1983 and 1992.’
- ‘The claimants will rely on the 1967 Act and the Regulations made thereunder.’
- ‘It will be shown that overdrafts are less affected by the Consumer Credit Act 1974 and by regulations made thereunder than bank loans, which are fully within the ambit of the Act unless secured by a land mortgage.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.