One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The researchers studied how well the vaccines worked prophylactically - to prevent infection - and therapeutically to help control an existing infection.’
- ‘Some people use it therapeutically for conditions like arthritis and other diseases that cause painful joints, for digestive problems, and for skin problems.’
- ‘Thus, it is not just the visual contents of the photographs themselves that are so therapeutically important, but also everything that happens while the client is interacting with them.’
- ‘A pharmaceutical company that created a therapeutically useful drug would be paid by the government.’
- ‘It is apparently used therapeutically as an anticholinergic.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.