One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘To me this rationalization parallels the theosophical speculation of New Age favorites like Rudolf Steiner, not the medical knowledge of science.’
- ‘The influence of his theosophical training and beliefs remained with him for the rest of his life and was often reflected in his paintings.’
- ‘Edmund Barton was also at least vaguely interested in the theosophical movement.’
- ‘A theosophical discussion with a scientific basis is almost pointless and surely an exercise in futility.’
- ‘Yes, it's true, and theosophical people are on the whole very interested in Jung.’
- ‘Her discovery of religious and theosophical literature, as well as magic, gave her new subjects to sing about, too.’
- ‘As a member and later leader of the Theosophical Society, Besant helped to spread theosophical beliefs around the world, notably in India.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.