One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Perhaps his greatest contribution to the theosophical movement was his presentation and elucidation of the basic theosophic ideas found in Blavatsky's Secret Doctrine and other works.’
- ‘It offers a kind of Middle European idea of Buddhism, or, anyhow, something too theosophic for me.’
- ‘According to his theosophic system, God, as Divine Man, is infinite love and infinite wisdom, from whom emanate the two worlds of nature and spirit, distinct but closely related.’
- ‘The major reason for this was his detachment from the centers of theosophic thinking.’
- ‘This is the only publication of Richard Roach's exceptional visionary theosophic work since the rare originals in the eighteenth century.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.