One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for game theory
- ‘A special case of a utility function had been introduced by von Neumann and Morgenstern in their theory of games.’
- ‘Specialists examining confrontational crises frequently rely on one of two methods of inquiry - the theory of games or comparative case studies.’
- ‘In 1944 a mathematician von Neumann and an economist Morgernstern introduced the theory of games to economics.’
- ‘His main academic concerns are the theory of money and financial institutions, the theory of games and their relationship to strategic behavior, and the management and economics of cultural institutions.’
- ‘The most significant insight in the theory of games was to recognize that men and women are not Robinson Crusoes - each individual isolated from all other individuals.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.