One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘British natural theologists, including John Ray and Robert Boyle, united science with religion in an attempt to show that happiness was part of God's plan.’
- ‘He worked as a theologist, mathematician, historian and geographer.’
- ‘So magnificent and so magical is this divine harmony of the Universe that even the greatest scholars, physicists, philosophers, theologists, and astronomers still don't have all the answers.’
- ‘All these are questions that scientists and theologists alike are trying to find answers to.’
- ‘Some theologists speculate that Heaven and Hell are right here on Earth.’
- ‘The liberation theologists have written extensively about the folly of the oppressed using the tactics of their oppressors.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.